StudentsReview :: Columbia College - Comments and Student Experiences

Columbia Union College -- Takoma Park, MD
University of the District of Columbia -- Washington, DC

Columbia College

Apr 23 2014Business - Management and Administration

do not go to columbia college, the instructors are nasty and the deen is unwilling to help

I wish I would

May 17 2014Unknown
I wish I would have known better before I signed up for this messy place! The staff is VERY disrespectful! DO NOT GO TO THEIR ORLANDO FLORIDA CAMPUS! STUDENTS ARE VIOLENT AND THE STAFF ARE IN YOUR FACE DISRESPECTFUL!

Got an MBA, perfect 4

Jan 29 2014Business - Management and Administration
Got an MBA, perfect 4.0 GPA, scored in the top 10% nationally on the Major Field Test they had us take, and am currently doing work I could've done as a 16 year old high school dropout. Easily. With student loan debt. Should never have gone to Columbia College - even making somewhat less (would be difficult given my embarassingly low salary) without an MBA (or even without the BS before it), I would be, at worst, exactly where I am currently at financially when considering the ridiculous amount I would then not have to pay in student loans.
Starting Job: Accounting Specialist Preparedness: F Reputation: F