StudentsReview ™ :: The Maryville University of Saint Louis - Comments and Student Experiences

Saint Leo University -- Saint Leo, FL
Saint Thomas University -- Miami, FL

The Maryville University of Saint Louis

I came to Maryville as a transfer student

May 07 2009Unknown
I came to Maryville as a transfer student after obtaining my Associates Degree from a local community college and going to the University of Missouri St. Louis for ONE dreadful semester. As soon as I walked in on the first day, I knew Maryville was the place for me. The classroom sizes are small, and every one of my professors knew me by my first name, even those in the Student Center. I always felt like a person, not a number in the crowd. The course work was challenging, but very applicable to real world situations. I can not say enough great things about the faculty, students and the school as a whole. What was even better is the fact that the departments are small, so you will have classes with some of the same people each semester; which helps with building relationships with your peers. I just graduated a few weeks ago, Summa Cum Laude, yay! My hard work paid off, and I could not have done so well at a larger university. The relationships that Maryville has built with local businesses provides students with endless internship and career opportunities. I was fortunate to have obtained an internship through Maryville at a thriving financial corporation based out of St. Louis, and I had a job with that company upon graduation. Maryville is an amazing school. So many of my friends that have went to other 4 year universities now wish that they would have went to Maryville after seeing how successful I was and how much I have grown as a person into a young career woman. I will always be more than pleased with my decision to go to Maryville.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2009
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: B-
Apr 12 2006Nursing

Maryville is an awesome school. It's the first time I've been happy with my college experience.