StudentsReview :: Northwest Missouri State University - Comments and Student Experiences

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Northwest Missouri State University

Nov 22 2012Nursing

I absolutely love Northwest and couldn't imagine myself anywhere else.

1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Social Life: A+, Education Quality: C-

I absolutely love NW, I couldn't think of

Jul 27 2014Education
I absolutely love NW, I couldn't think of any other school that I would want to be at. I was so scared going into my freshmen year, but living in the dorms was awesome! I meet so many great people that I'll be friends with for a long, long time! Of course, as a college town, there's always somewhere to go and have fun!
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: A-

Northwest has been one of the greatest experiences

May 10 2012Journalism
Northwest has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. While the surrounding city can get old at times, there were plenty of opportuities the university gave me in the last couple of years to work for free in cities like LA, NYC and Chicago. Anyone looking to get ahead in their field should get involved with any of the academic organizations, they are great and provide lots of internship help. Altogehter, I would definitely recommend Northwest to anyone looking for a great family atmosphere with a huge pay off!
3rd Year Female -- Class 2013