StudentsReview ™ :: Duke University

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Fencing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... As for school spirit, there is nothing that beats Duke especially during basketball season ...”

“... I've camped out for two weeks to see hard-core ACC basketball ...”

“... There is a huge amount of school spirit- we are incredibly proud of our sports and our school- the freshman retention rate speaks for itself 99%...”

“... Basketball season provides a guaranteed awesome social event if you tent and attend the games ...”

“... " Though Duke is known for its academics, we have great athletics (along with basketball, we had teams finishing in the top 5 of D1 this past year...”

“... Basketball is awesome and really unites the student body with a sense of pride ...”

“... The sports scene (and the social scene accompanying it) is legendary, particularly with basketball, as most know ...”

“... Let's not kid ourselves, Basketball is big ...”

“... There are so many things to do from clubs to sports to whatever ...”

“... Basketball is big, but it binds the student body, even those who are not interested in basketball ...”

“... Speaking as an alumni, there are two things that keep you incredible connected to Duke -- 1) the amazing time you had there and how it shaped yo...”

“... Almost everyone at Duke is very athletic and loves sports ...”

“... The academics were great, the social life was fun and sports were incredible as well ...”

“... Second, gorgeous surroundings - the Chapel, the Duke Forest, the Gardens; Third, the facilitities -- state of the art sports and labs; Fourth, am...”

“... All in all, the sports are great, you can find "Hogwarts" in many areas on campus, readers will fall in love with Perkins Library, the Duke ...”

“... When I came here I wasn't expecting more than good teachers and work my ass off studying but now I realized that I can play sports get involved i...”

“... If you do not care about basketball, you will be annoyed with how obsessed everyone is with it ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality