StudentsReview :: Lees McRae College - Comments and Student Experiences

Lees McRae College

I hate this place

Jan 07 2014Business - Management and Administration
I hate this place. The President is an idiot. The maintenance sucks. I am leaving after the spring semester. Cycling is the only thing the President cares about and he said publicly that he does not like fat people.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
Faculty Accessibility: B, Collaboration/Competitive: F

This is not the LMC that my parents

Nov 29 2013Religion/Religious
This is not the LMC that my parents attended. I am embarrassed to even mention that I go to school here. The current administration is horrible and do not care about the students. The President is a jerk and fake. The people I cared about have all left because they could not tolerate the lack if ethics from the administration. Do not go to school here. It is a shameful place and I am trying to leave!
4th Year Female -- Class 2018
Education Quality: B, Collaboration/Competitive: F

I transferred to Lees-McRae after two years of

Apr 16 2013Biology
I transferred to Lees-McRae after two years of community college. The first semester I loved this school, but soon the "newness" wore off and I saw how things really were. The administration is MONEY HUNGRY!!! I kid you not, they stick their student/ parents pocketbook however they can and they don't care. Oh and shall I add the president hates SGA because we actually voice the opinion of the student body. This use to be a fun but respectable school, however; that is not the case anymore.. If I could do it again I would have went to one of the other schools I got accepted to.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014