StudentsReview ™ :: Sampson Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Sampson Community College

Although I did not go into college right

Sep 30 2012Computer Science
Although I did not go into college right out of High School and waited until I was 27 before I started attending college It was the best dicision I every made in my life. I attended SCC at night and worked a full time job. Never missed a quarter and it took me 6 years to graduate. I was 33 when I graduated in 1997. 8 months after graduation I landed a job as a lab tech and I have been moving up the financial latter ever since. So My advice is don't quit, stay with it. I have met so many ex college students that quit before that graduated and all of them regreted it. So stay in college and you might just get rich.
Starting Job: Lab tech Preparedness: B- Reputation: B

The students and staff at Sampson Community are

Mar 10 2008Undecided
The students and staff at Sampson Community are very amiable and helpful. Teachers/staff are more than willing to go out of their way to support any student. However, extra curricular activities/sports are limited. For a two year degree Sampson Community College is deffinalty the right choice, combining a learning cunducive envionment with friendly staff and students.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2008