StudentsReview :: Sampson Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Sampson Community College

The students and staff at Sampson Community are

Mar 10 2008Undecided
The students and staff at Sampson Community are very amiable and helpful. Teachers/staff are more than willing to go out of their way to support any student. However, extra curricular activities/sports are limited. For a two year degree Sampson Community College is deffinalty the right choice, combining a learning cunducive envionment with friendly staff and students.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: F

Although I did not go into college right

Sep 30 2012Computer Science
Although I did not go into college right out of High School and waited until I was 27 before I started attending college It was the best dicision I every made in my life. I attended SCC at night and worked a full time job. Never missed a quarter and it took me 6 years to graduate. I was 33 when I graduated in 1997. 8 months after graduation I landed a job as a lab tech and I have been moving up the financial latter ever since. So My advice is don't quit, stay with it. I have met so many ex college students that quit before that graduated and all of them regreted it. So stay in college and you might just get rich.
Starting Job: Lab tech Preparedness: B- Reputation: B

California State University Sacramento (CA)

Goddard College (VT) 1:negative