The University of North Carolina Charlotte
The University of North Carolina Charlotte - Comments and Student Experiences|
- Good education for business majors, nursing majors, and architecture
- Downtown Charlotte is 20 minutes away
- BOA and Wachovia headquartered in Charlotte
- Clean and pretty campus
- Very, very, very close minded students and faculty in all departments
- Anybody can apply and get in because the university only wants there money
- Too many cliques (worse than high school)
- No social life on campus
- No social life off campus
- No school spirit
- High crime around university area
- Typical commuter/suitcase college
Overall, I would not recommend anyone come to this school unless they have no other choice. Your education here will be valuable but you will miss out on the whole "college experience" because it seems like high school all over again. The students are superficial, very materialistic, and stuck-up, though, it's not surprising because it's a big city college. I should have transferred out to NC State or UNC when I had the chance. I stayed here b/c of financial reasons but going to UNC would have been a much better decision even it resulted in thousands of dollars of debt.
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.