StudentsReview ™ :: Hastings College - Comments and Student Experiences

Hastings College

Hastings is awesome

Jan 17 2012Journalism
Hastings is awesome. I have lived in Nebraska for most of my life, and wanted a change after my high school graduation, but after going on a college visit to Hastings, I feel in love.I am in the middle of my first year here, and it's going great. The courses are a little tough, but the proffessors work with you and are always available to help you one on one. The campus is nice and easy to get around. Our sports complexes are unbelievably nice, and its easy to become involved in sports or other extracurricular activities. I would say that the down points to school here, is it is a private school, so the tuition is higher than a normal university, and if cold weather isnt your thing then you are out of luck, because it gets freezing here. Other than that I strongly recomend this school. I guarantee you will get your money's worth.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014