StudentsReview :: Hesser College - Comments and Student Experiences

BONUS: McIntosh College -- Dover, NH

Hesser College

Jun 06 2011Psychology

The school is fine. It is not Harvard, itvis a trade school. You will learn here and if you are serious, you will succeed.

3rd Year Male -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A-, Campus Aesthetics: D+

An OK school

Apr 04 2011Education
An OK school. Sure, there are better but most of us are here because we didn't have the grades or time to be traditional students. The school gives what it says it will, an education and a degree for your hard work.
4th Year Male -- Class 2009
Faculty Accessibility: A-, Extracurricular Activities: D+

I started school when the competitive advantage to

Jun 15 2011Business - Management and Administration
I started school when the competitive advantage to Hesser College was the tuition cost being on the low side, but compensated much more for its poor reputation within the community. I graduated with a two year degree and desire for advancement. The school did not provide me with tranferable credits, much to my dismay. I decided that completing a four year program should do its own work and create something positive and transferable in its own way. I have never lied so many times to complete strangers about my education. I have graduated with two degrees from Hesser College. Job placement is a joke. The Administrative advisors have no clue how to provide advise for success, infact being setup in classes with required prereq's that were never met. If you fail a class you can pay to take it over as many times, plus interest. The school pushes absolutely nothing more than admission. It does not matter if you have ever solved a math problem in your life. This school will accept you. "No child left behind here"..except they are passing full grown adults who cannot finish a basic alegbra problem for the life of them. If you have no idea on how to navigate a computer, this school will honor you with a degree! I am disgraced with the amout of money I have spent here. the Tuition had increased every year that I attended. I wouldnt be so upset if they had just increased their standards to a school that had more intention than their pockets. I am sorry to say, but their profits have their interests, not the fundamentals of a good college. NOT WORTH THE MONEY! Go to a school you can be proud of.Thank you Hesser for $45,000 of shame. I still lie about my education!
5th Year Female -- Class 2011