StudentsReview :: Hesser College - Comments and Student Experiences

BONUS: McIntosh College -- Dover, NH

Hesser College

I look back at my years at Hesser

Oct 06 2008Education
I look back at my years at Hesser very fondly. I attended in the late 80's/early 90's. As a resident student my class was the first to live on the "new campus" on Sundial Ave. I was an education major and use what I have learned to this day. I made a wonderful group of friends at Hesser and we are all still very close.
Starting Job: Teacher Preparedness: B+ Reputation: C

Hesser students are the biggest draw back for

Mar 30 2009Business - Management and Administration
Hesser students are the biggest draw back for this school. Its just a bunch of punks who could care less about an education that attend hesser. It makes it extreamly uncomfortable to attend this school. The teachers are a joke, 90% of them don't seem to have a clue on what they are instructing and just give you a passing grade to get a "cool reputation". This school was the biggest mistake of my life! All jokes aside, this school is horrible!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2009
Friendliness: B-, Education Quality: F

I am a current student at Hesser College

Jul 17 2008Education
I am a current student at Hesser College in Manchester. Actually not a bad campus! Nothing is falling apart, the Windows open, and we have people that clean the bathrooms. However, the instructors are a joke. I think I could get a better education from a cracker jax box. I would love to know where they find these people. I had one teacher that spent more time out of class than in class. He was "busy" getting paperwork or something useless that we didn't need. The staff is completely unorganized. They are never ready for class, and half of the work that I do. They never even look at. In one class, the "professor" had us do a project (that was not on the syllabus) and we never looked at it and never got a grade for it. We were told to hold on to it and we might use it in one of his future classes. Seriously? I have had one teacher, so far, that actually knew what she was talking about, taught us something usefull, and was super organized. I'm not gonna name drop, but she knows who she is.
1st Year Female -- Class 2012