StudentsReview :: Hesser College - Comments and Student Experiences

Hesser College

Nov 10 2006Psychology
Major Salary, Salary Trend, Satisfaction, Unemployment
Its not really a live-on-campus atmosphere. I liked the accessibility, the small classes and my professors were all working the field that they teach about. Everyone is really down to earth here. The only snobs were some of the girls coming out of high school to go here.Its really a career school and I loved it. No pressure or whatever to "belong" to a group or whatever.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2006
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Extracurricular Activities: D
Aug 25 2006PreLaw and Legal
Major Salary, Salary Trend, Satisfaction, Unemployment
My professors really met my requriements. They knew what they were talking about. How could they not they were all in the field. I like that about Hesser the teachers have strong background in what they are teaching. You don't get that at most colleges. The person who teaches also lives it.I don't have complaints about the learning or the teaching. However the loan department needs to get it together. They have lost my tax returns twice. That is a little annoying. They need to get rid of the kids working in the finance department and get professionals in there.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2006
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F
Jan 11 2006Video/Media
Major Salary, Salary Trend, Satisfaction, Unemployment
Hesser College Sucks Massively! In August after graduating High school, I recieved an envelope from Hesser College, with an acceptance letter. Cool huh? I never applied!!!! So I went to the interview and the Lady lied to me and my father to get me to sign the papers, She said that she could set me up with Work Study... never happened. Anyways, so after my first semester a bunch of financial aid people got fired, and I found out from an inside source that it was due to embezzlement. Kim Perry is the Student Payment Lady. She is the Big Ugly White woman who works in Student Accounts, If you owe them 25.00 they will pull you from class or out of the shower, and security will walk you down to her... as if you are a Prisoner. Nevermind I got FOOD POISONING TWICE due to the food at that place and they do nothing about it... Once I saw them throw a marker in the gravey and no one even took it out for five minutes while people ate the shit and they watched!!!! THIS PLACE IS AMAZING! Anyways....

They have only one or two windows per room, and most of them are screwed shut. Nevermind the "ghosts" the place is just a mess. When I first started they lost my loan papers. HOW DO YOU LOSE LOAN PAPERS WORTH 20,000 dollars??? Registration is the BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS, there is ONLY ONE REGISTRAR... WTF FOR 3,000 STUDENTS???

If your thinking about commin here... I would suggest Checking out the place first.
DONT COME TO HESSER COLLEGE... I HAVE A DEGREE THAT NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT. To say you have a degree from Hesser College is a Joke... Youll get an .. "Oh"

When it comes to the School security... Lemme tell you something. Security is on the First Floor, there is Short steps and an elevator. After a heated arguement a boy was stabbed on the Fifth Floor. Stabbed twice.... Secrutiy took FIVE MINUTES to get up stairs and THEY TOOK THE ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They told us to go in our room and lock the door and not to come out. I was like WTF Someone was stabbed and it took yall five minutes to get your lazy asses up here and your tellin me to lock myself in this place?? What a Mess. A day later me and more Video students took a camera and started Video taping what people thought about the security and the school demanded the tape, they took and destroyed the tape... First Amendment was taken. THIS SCHOOL SUCKS BALLS!GOOD LUCK!

3rd Year Female -- Class 2005