StudentsReview :: Hesser College - Comments and Student Experiences

BONUS: McIntosh College -- Dover, NH

Hesser College

Jun 06 2011Psychology

The school is fine. It is not Harvard, itvis a trade school. You will learn here and if you are serious, you will succeed.

3rd Year Male -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A-, Campus Aesthetics: D+

An OK school

Apr 04 2011Education
An OK school. Sure, there are better but most of us are here because we didn't have the grades or time to be traditional students. The school gives what it says it will, an education and a degree for your hard work.
4th Year Male -- Class 2009
Faculty Accessibility: A-, Extracurricular Activities: D+

I was a highschool dropout and after getting

Sep 25 2010Psychology
I was a highschool dropout and after getting my GED I wanted to go onto college and I had a wonderful experience.

You get out what you put into something. I was very serious about college and the teachers there were wonderful and very knowledgable. The teachers were always willing to asist their students.

I was given a college scholarship and so I didn't have to take out any loans. That is the kind of college Hesser is.

Linwood Galuecia (President at the time) He really took pride in watching students grow and learn and would always do what he could to make that possible.Hesser is now owned by Kaplan so I do not know if I would attend again.

Starting Job: Supervisor Preparedness: B- Reputation: B-