StudentsReview :: Drew University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ

Drew University

I am entering my third year at Drew

Sep 29 2013History/Histories (art history/etc.)
I am entering my third year at Drew and I love this place. Drew gave me a generous scholarship and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to come here. My classes are amazing and I am conducting two research projects this year. I also love being able to go to NYC from time to time. The only thing that I do not like about Drew is the food. It can be hard to stomach, no pun intended.

I love how the

Mar 26 2013Unknown
I love how the Drew University administration goes out of their way to include some positive comments amongst all of the negative ones on this site.

Yes, I agree with the previous post

Aug 21 2013Unknown
Yes, I agree with the previous post. Drew is a fantastic liberal arts college. The people complaining in the previous posts are an exceptional few who probably did not get the "typical" college experience that they were looking for. This is because Drew is not your "typical" college. It is above that. Drew does not offer Greek life and the massive and imposing structures of bigger colleges, this is true. But the education is excellent and the campus itself is a natural wonder. Drew excels in many areas which most college do not. It provides an intimate learning environment which contributes to intellectual growth and curiosity. My time at Drew was very well spent and I am currently pursuing a master's degree at an ivy league university. I can say that Drew is worth the money if you can go here and it will provide you with an exceptional foundation of skills for life. Any complaints which people post here about the school are not accurate. Yes, Drew, did have a recent president who maintained a vision for the school that was not held by the majority of students and faculty. And yes, this president is no longer at Drew for the very reason that he was not fit to lead the university. I guarantee you that Drew cares about its students, its reputation and its quality. Drew had a bad experience with one individual who tried imposing his personal naive vision upon the university. This man however, is gone and a new president has assumed leadership in the meantime. I loved Drew and I did exceptionally well here. I learned a ton and I do not regret my decision at all.
Preparedness: F Reputation: F