StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

It is a great school! Faculty is extremely

Mar 30 2014Psychology
It is a great school! Faculty is extremely approachable I had amazing professors that really care about us learning, understanding and applying the acquired knowledge. Maybe I was lucky but I never had a "bad" professor. Also, I got accepted to all four grad school programs I applied.

Campus is pretty and well maintained and the Starbucks is HUGE!
Food in the East Campus cafeteria is very good !This semester the whole trolley situation got much better

4th Year Female -- Class 2014
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Surrounding City: C-

The only thing I

Feb 23 2014Education
The only thing I could complain about Kean University is the parking. It is difficult to find parking right in front of the school, so if you do want to find parking get there before 11am.
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: D

Academically Kean is a great school

Mar 31 2014Other
Academically Kean is a great school. I am an intended Speech Language Communications major. I like the program so far, and plan on continuing throughout my years here. One thing I dislike about Kean is Residential Life. This is mainly a commuter school, so Res Life is pretty small. They care more about the school's appearance more than the students. The dorms are nice, but the Residence hall directors can be a pain with all of their useless rules. There's always dorm parties going on, and there are plenty Frat/Sorrority houses near by. A lot of clubs if you're into that. Cars are def needed on this campus. Living on campus gets boring after awhile, but the dorms are pretty nice.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016