StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

The mathematics department was a wonderful, small and

Mar 16 2004Math
The mathematics department was a wonderful, small and very friendly department when I attended. We had a great math club and terrific instructors. I enjoyed my undergraduate years very much. I am now a University Professor and I owe my start to the wonderful advisors and Faculty at Kean University. I encourage anyone to seriesly consider Kean University as their choice.
4th Year Female -- Class 1995
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: B+
Sep 11 2003Political Science

You get what you put in.

4th Year Male -- Class 2004
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F

Kean University has much room to grow and

Apr 11 2004Criminal
Kean University has much room to grow and improve, but it takes the involvement of the students outside of the classroom to make a difference. The faculty are mostly there for any support and are open to concerns. We need to stop blaming the school for finding things to entertain us and become more oriented in our own future. In all Kean University is a prospering campus with a diversity of qualities racially, educationally, and spiritually . MY.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2006