StudentsReview ™ :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Most of what made the decision on whether

Sep 12 2013Criminal
Most of what made the decision on whether or not I go to the school was info I got from collegeconfidential.com and collegeconnects.us. It was the students from those sites that helped me decide that it was going to be a friendly small school and i got what i wanted. I love small classes where the professor can know your name and even remember you.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: A, Social Life: C-

Kean University is really all about what you

Aug 16 2013Business - Management and Administration
Kean University is really all about what you make of, I mean honestly, college as a whole is what you make of it, I personally enjoyed my first year at Kean University. Aside from having a gorgeous campus, and clean facilities, I really appreciate the small classrooms. Teachers know your name in class and you get that one on one help. Kean offer multiple tutoring options. Most of the professors I have had so far were super helpful and were more focused on making sure I as a student understood the material and they did their best to make sure everyone passed. There are over 100 organizations, and clubs and campus, that you can easily get involved with, and make new friends. We have a wide variety of diverse greek life as well. I lived on campus, and honestly the social life is who you know, most parties are off campus at greek or sport houses. There was something pretty much going on every weekend, but they were lowkey, but were always a blast ! Trying to have a party in the dorm s will 90% get shut down within 1 hour. The cafe is alright, The UC and Cougars Den have really good food, but pricey. Overall, aside from the wonderful group of friends I have made at KU, I would so recommend you to come to this school ! I came to Kean with the mentality of leaving and transferring since it was my last choice, but I fell in love and I plan on graduating from here! =)
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Surrounding City: C+
Apr 23 2013Accounting

If you care about how the schools looks more than your education then come to KEAN

#School Safe