StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Apr 23 2013Accounting

If you care about how the schools looks more than your education then come to KEAN

This school is horrible

Mar 28 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
This school is horrible. If I could transfer without losing any of my credits I would do it in a heartbeat. There is not a day where I am like "Oh cant wait to go to Kean today" My teachers are perverted and think about themselves because they are getting paid and they dont really know what theyre doing. they also evaluate their students like if they are a psychiatrist. i really cant stand this school and can not wait to get out of it. I hate it here, I wish I never went here. A ton of my classes were canceld this semester because of the president and I had to take classes that didnt even go with my major because it was last minute cancellation and nothing was open. So, im here trying to do my best in classes that im failing. thanks dawood.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Campus Maintenance: A-, Education Quality: F

Kean University is really all about what you

Aug 16 2013Business - Management and Administration
Kean University is really all about what you make of, I mean honestly, college as a whole is what you make of it, I personally enjoyed my first year at Kean University. Aside from having a gorgeous campus, and clean facilities, I really appreciate the small classrooms. Teachers know your name in class and you get that one on one help. Kean offer multiple tutoring options. Most of the professors I have had so far were super helpful and were more focused on making sure I as a student understood the material and they did their best to make sure everyone passed. There are over 100 organizations, and clubs and campus, that you can easily get involved with, and make new friends. We have a wide variety of diverse greek life as well. I lived on campus, and honestly the social life is who you know, most parties are off campus at greek or sport houses. There was something pretty much going on every weekend, but they were lowkey, but were always a blast ! Trying to have a party in the dorm s will 90% get shut down within 1 hour. The cafe is alright, The UC and Cougars Den have really good food, but pricey. Overall, aside from the wonderful group of friends I have made at KU, I would so recommend you to come to this school ! I came to Kean with the mentality of leaving and transferring since it was my last choice, but I fell in love and I plan on graduating from here! =)
1st Year Female -- Class 2016