StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Apr 23 2013Accounting

If you care about how the schools looks more than your education then come to KEAN

Horrible school

Mar 27 2013Business - Management and Administration
Horrible school. I can't believe I wasted 2 semesters. I'm definitely applying somewhere else. Let me give you a heads up Kean. Don't treat your students like low lives, when we pay to attend these classes, and also hire better staff. I'm at the Kean Ocean building, but still have to deal with BS from you. I hate Kean, worst mistake applying.
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Perceived Campus Safety: A, Faculty Accessibility: F

This school is horrible

Mar 28 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
This school is horrible. If I could transfer without losing any of my credits I would do it in a heartbeat. There is not a day where I am like "Oh cant wait to go to Kean today" My teachers are perverted and think about themselves because they are getting paid and they dont really know what theyre doing. they also evaluate their students like if they are a psychiatrist. i really cant stand this school and can not wait to get out of it. I hate it here, I wish I never went here. A ton of my classes were canceld this semester because of the president and I had to take classes that didnt even go with my major because it was last minute cancellation and nothing was open. So, im here trying to do my best in classes that im failing. thanks dawood.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014