StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

I love Kean, it was definitely the bestQuite BrightPsychology
I love Kean, it was definitely the best decision for me. I read comments about it on this website and was scared at first to go but now I know those comments are so untrue. I have the best professors they are all friendly and helpful. I made some of the best friends in my classes and i DO NOT dorm. Class availability is great, you almost never have to settle for a different time than you wanted. Parking is terrible I will admit that, but just get to campus early and you will be fine. I LOVE school now, in high school I hated it. I wasn't even going to go to college because I hated school so much. I'm happy I did though because my experience at Kean has been one of the best of my life! Don't listen to all the negative comments, come to Kean! and by the way it is pronounced "Kane".
more→Oct 04 2013
Scholastic Success: A+, Social Life: C
Most of what made the decision on whetherSuper BrilliantCriminal
Most of what made the decision on whether or not I go to the school was info I got from collegeconfidential.com and collegeconnects.us. It was the students from those sites that helped me decide that it was going to be a friendly small school and i got what i wanted. I love small classes where the professor can know your name and even remember you.
more→Sep 12 2013
2nd Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: A, Social Life: C-
Kean University is really all about what youAverageBusiness - Management and Administration
Kean University is really all about what you make of, I mean honestly, college as a whole is what you make of it, I personally enjoyed my first year at Kean University. Aside from having a gorgeous campus, and clean facilities, I really appreciate the small classrooms. Teachers know your name in class and you get that one on one help. Kean offer multiple tutoring options. Most of the professors I have had so far were super helpful and were more focused on making sure I as a student understood the material and they did their best to make sure everyone passed. There are over 100 organizations, and clubs and campus, that you can easily get involved with, and make new friends. We have a wide variety of diverse greek life as well. I lived on campus, and honestly the social life is who you know, most parties are off campus at greek or sport houses. There was something pretty much going on every weekend, but they were lowkey, but were always a blast ! Trying to have a party in the dorm s will 90% get shut down within 1 hour. The cafe is alright, The UC and Cougars Den have really good food, but pricey. Overall, aside from the wonderful group of friends I have made at KU, I would so recommend you to come to this school ! I came to Kean with the mentality of leaving and transferring since it was my last choice, but I fell in love and I plan on graduating from here! =)
more→Aug 16 2013