StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Horrible school

Mar 27 2013Business - Management and Administration
Horrible school. I can't believe I wasted 2 semesters. I'm definitely applying somewhere else. Let me give you a heads up Kean. Don't treat your students like low lives, when we pay to attend these classes, and also hire better staff. I'm at the Kean Ocean building, but still have to deal with BS from you. I hate Kean, worst mistake applying.
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Perceived Campus Safety: A, Faculty Accessibility: F

One of the worst schools ever

Jan 30 2013History/Histories (art history/etc.)
One of the worst schools ever. Don't ever try to apply for it. It has a pretty campus but when it comes to education it is not good at all. Staff doesn't even try to help you. Its not the place that would help anyone success there's bad WIFI and its almost impossible to find parking after 9 o'clock in the morning. I really regret it that I applied there from the beginning.

This school is horrible

Mar 28 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
This school is horrible. If I could transfer without losing any of my credits I would do it in a heartbeat. There is not a day where I am like "Oh cant wait to go to Kean today" My teachers are perverted and think about themselves because they are getting paid and they dont really know what theyre doing. they also evaluate their students like if they are a psychiatrist. i really cant stand this school and can not wait to get out of it. I hate it here, I wish I never went here. A ton of my classes were canceld this semester because of the president and I had to take classes that didnt even go with my major because it was last minute cancellation and nothing was open. So, im here trying to do my best in classes that im failing. thanks dawood.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014