StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Horrible school

Mar 27 2013Business - Management and Administration
Horrible school. I can't believe I wasted 2 semesters. I'm definitely applying somewhere else. Let me give you a heads up Kean. Don't treat your students like low lives, when we pay to attend these classes, and also hire better staff. I'm at the Kean Ocean building, but still have to deal with BS from you. I hate Kean, worst mistake applying.
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Perceived Campus Safety: A, Faculty Accessibility: F

One of the worst schools ever

Jan 30 2013History/Histories (art history/etc.)
One of the worst schools ever. Don't ever try to apply for it. It has a pretty campus but when it comes to education it is not good at all. Staff doesn't even try to help you. Its not the place that would help anyone success there's bad WIFI and its almost impossible to find parking after 9 o'clock in the morning. I really regret it that I applied there from the beginning.

Campus is beautiful, faculty is very friendly and

Dec 04 2012Other
Campus is beautiful, faculty is very friendly and helpful. Also nice diversity of restaurants. The only downside is that the majority of the students are really dumb and stupid and when I had to do group work, I ended up doing everything because students are either plain dumb or just don't give a f***. This is very frustaring. Classes are very easy and are a subestimation of your intelligence.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2013