StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

The campus is clean

Mar 31 2012Nutrition
The campus is clean and a little big, There aren't many bright people here. I wanted to major in nutrition here because it is listed as a major on the website but someone told me nutrition isn't a major, what is up with that?
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Maintenance: A, Education Quality: F

Kean University is amazing!!! Friendly professors and advise

Jan 28 2012Business - Management and Administration
Kean University is amazing!!! Friendly professors and advisers. Small class sizes. Professors have office hours to help you out. Plenty of stuff to do also. I would recommend Kean University to everyone. Campus living is amazing too. I love living on campus. The school is growing too. So many great things happening here.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Faculty Accessibility: A-

Unorganized and unprofessional comes to mind about the

Feb 07 2012Public Health
Unorganized and unprofessional comes to mind about the admissions dept and student accounting. I applied as an undergraduate for fall of 2012. They took my $75 application fee. After me calling three months later for a week, I find out they have no record of my application fee being paid and they have my name in the system backwards. They demand I have to right a letter now about what there mistake was. Than what, you'll finally give me an acceptance letter to your school. NO THANKS! I said this is a joke give me refund and they refused. Are they that broke? If this university can't even process my application right what will they do with my scholarship monies. My family doesn't need the headaches from this school.