StudentsReview :: Kean University - Comments and Student Experiences

Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Apr 23 2013Accounting

If you care about how the schools looks more than your education then come to KEAN

Kean University is a school which would be

Jul 26 2014Business - Management and Administration
Kean University is a school which would be in the bottom portion of colleges that applicants who have decent GPA and SAT score would attend even of instate students. First this a commuter school, you come on campus, go to class and leave. There is very little if any school spirt here and activities are limited as well. The admission standards are not competitive either, you need a 2.5 GPA and close to a 1000 SAT score (math/verbal) and you are in. Faculty here are helpful and help when every you need it, never has a bad experience in that regard. I attended from 2004-2005 and still regret it.
1st Year Female -- Class 2008
Campus Maintenance: B, Innovation: D

This school is horrible

Mar 28 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
This school is horrible. If I could transfer without losing any of my credits I would do it in a heartbeat. There is not a day where I am like "Oh cant wait to go to Kean today" My teachers are perverted and think about themselves because they are getting paid and they dont really know what theyre doing. they also evaluate their students like if they are a psychiatrist. i really cant stand this school and can not wait to get out of it. I hate it here, I wish I never went here. A ton of my classes were canceld this semester because of the president and I had to take classes that didnt even go with my major because it was last minute cancellation and nothing was open. So, im here trying to do my best in classes that im failing. thanks dawood.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014