StudentsReview :: Montclair State University - Comments and Student Experiences

William Paterson University of New Jersey -- Wayne, NJ

Montclair State University

This University gives their

Jul 07 2013Linguistics
This University gives their students many opportunities to do well. The faculty for my major are excellent and have made my experience at MSU rewarding. The parking may be bad at times, but that doesn't take away from the actual aspect of learning.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+,

I am so glad I went to Montclair

May 03 2013PreLaw and Legal
I am so glad I went to Montclair State University. I received both my Masters and my Bachelors from this school. I truly believe that the discipline of my curriculum along with the support from my professors in the legal department has given me the foundation needed for my career. I truly believe that I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for Montclair State University!
Starting Job: Customer Service Repreentativr Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

I enjoyed being a student at MSU and

Apr 03 2014Geography and Geosciences
I enjoyed being a student at MSU and I have nothing but fond memories. After having lived in a concrete jungle most of my life, it was refreshing to see trees, clean streets, and picturesque buildings. Tuition was reasonable and the student to teacher ratio was low. As a freshman, I was timid but by the time I graduated, I had more confidence and made many friends. As for the academics, I was fortunate to have attentive professors and awesome classmates that were not only sincere but fun too! It is unfortunate to read many negative comments. MSU was my home for many years and has a special place in my heart.
Starting Job: Microbiologist Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B-