StudentsReview ™ :: Princeton University - Comments and Student Experiences

Yale University -- New Haven, CT

Princeton University

This was a transformational

Apr 12 2014Electrical Engineering
This was a transformational experience in my life. I am forever grateful to Princeton as it gave me a set of friends and colleagues I have kept close to my life forever. If you have the chance to experience the bond this school creates in your life, do not pass it up.
4th Year Male -- Class 1995
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: B-

I want to send

Jan 10 2013Math
I want to send all my kids here and be a donate a million dollars over my lifetime to Princeton after 3 months here. It exceeded my expectations by 500% in everything. come here if you can.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: B+

I think that Princeton has a really great

Nov 28 2012Political Science
I think that Princeton has a really great atmosphere and in my experience the professors truly care about your personal success. However, Princeton is a very demanding school that places insane expectations on students at times, but once you've weathered the storm you realize just how much you've learned and grown. Parties are typically good, although they can be hit and miss at times. I definitely recommend applying.
1st Year Male -- Class 2016