StudentsReview :: The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey - Comments and Student Experiences

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
College of New Jersey, The -- Trenton, NJ

The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey

If you are on the fence about this

Apr 02 2014Other
If you are on the fence about this school, don't go here. I've only been here a year and I constantly wish I had transferred elsewhere. WATCH OUT if you are transferring credits. Administration tried to tell me I couldn't get credit for one of my transfer math classes but when I talked to a math professor he told me I was supposed to get credit for it and fixed it for me. Parking here is atrocious, don't plan on taking classes between 11-3 unless you want to idle your engine for 20 min. Make sure you research your professors before you register. For every good professor I've had here, I've had 2 really bad ones.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
University Resource Use: A+, Education Quality: D-

College is what you

Jan 12 2014Biology
College is what you put into it: tools for future success, professional / personal networks, character building, etc. Everything is what you put into it.
Starting Job: Key Account Manager Preparedness: A Reputation: B

Do not go to this school

Mar 28 2014Communications
Do not go to this school. The entire faculty thinks they are better than the students and don't think twice before making them feel like garbage. This goes from administration to professors. The president needs to wake up and come back to 2014. If you are a commuter, seriously don't even bother coming to this school, unless you enjoy fighting with just about everyone for a parking spot and driving in the middle of a storm because it's not as bad in the immediate area of Galloway. The students are pretty nice but some can be snooty (even though they have no reason to be). Greek life used to be awesome but has gone extremely downhill in recent years. I suggest joining other clubs, which there are plenty of.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2014