StudentsReview ™ :: Seton Hall University - Comments and Student Experiences

American University -- Washington, DC

Seton Hall University

Seton Hall is great

Sep 15 2013Physics
Seton Hall is great. Like every school out there, you're bound to have a crappy professor here or there. Besides those one or two I've had, every single professor actually wants to see the students succeed. While the campus itself is small, South Orange has a lot of cool spots, and is a 10 minute train ride from NYC, which is great.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: B-

Lets start off by saying I'm a PROUD

Sep 13 2013Economics
Lets start off by saying I'm a PROUD pirate. Going to this school has been the most rewarding experience of my life. Yes it has its flaws like most schools, but this school is an excellent education. I'm a senior at SHU I have already landed a job at one of the worlds largest companies in part of the skills and knowledge I received at SHU. My job conducted a campus hiring program where men and women from different school came and showcased thier skills and long story short i ended up being the top candidate. The teachers I've had where leaders in there respective fields, PhD' s for the most part. I had a professor who was a attorney for the Vatican and another teacher who was a CFO at AT&T . An education is what you make of it regardless where you attend. The new president at SHU has a real plan to bring SHU to the forfront of education in the US. They are pouring two hundred million dollars into our school. If you visit the campus you'll see new buildings going up at an alarming rate. Class have become harder and all the new faculty have been plucked from Ivy League universities. Face it people SHU is headed to the top and I'm glad I'm on board to see the is wonderful transformation. LETS GO PIRATES!!!!!!!
3rd Year Male -- Class 2014
Education Quality: A+, Social Life: C

I graduated from this school several years ago,

Sep 09 2013Unknown
I graduated from this school several years ago, and it was the most unintelligent decision that I have made. Every job I apply too does not like the fact that I graduated from this school. Everyone I have spoken too, has praised me for making it through those four years from hell. My English professor Mrs. Sanya was a horrible teacher, she only cared about herself, and was absorbed in herself, she though she was the shit, but she has no class. my math teacher Mr. DAVIDSON WAS AN AUTISTIC PEROSN WHO made math extremely boring. There are guys that would rape girls that i WAS FRIENDS WITH. tHEY WOULD BREAK INTO THEIR ROOMS AND rape them. My time there was filled with weird experiences, between my roommate, the food (its sucks), and the devil worshipping clan that held meetings in the Pirate Cellar. I was outright wrong for not transferring I regret my wrongful decision. I hate my time there, it was awful, also the teacher sand administration are money crazed and are unhelpful whatsoever. One black lady in the housing department had something in her mouth and i could understand what she was saying. Its all a show, they take your money,a don't give you anything, but a worthless time in a Catholic School without morals and dutiful responsibilities about caring for students. I saw one of the priests yelling at a poor girl one dada, and was shocked, I leave it at that!!
Preparedness: F Reputation: F