Community College is a comprehensive community college which provides quality educational
opportunity for all learners.
In pursuit of this mission, Adirondack Community College will focus on the following five areas:
- Make quality education affordable and accessible.
- Offer career and technically oriented credit and non-credit programs.
- Offer two year academic transfer programs.
- Offer specialized course training for workforce development.
- Be an educational, cultural, economic, and technical resource for the greater community.
ADIRONDACK COMMUNITY COLLEGE 640 BAY RD QUEENSBURY, NY12804
General info:(518) 743-2200 Financial aid office:(518) 743-2223 X223 Admissions office:(518) 743-2264 X264
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or
adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the
contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.