Anthem Institute Manhattan - AIM Undergraduate Summary|
About Us | Advertise! | Press
Anthem Institute Manhattan
THEmission of The Chubb Institute is to provide quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the fields of Allied Health Care and Information Technology and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential.
To fulfill this mission, The Chubb Institute has established the following:
1. To provide students with the skills and knowledge to qualify or re-qualify for employment in their field of study.
2. To provide “first class” student services that contributes to student success and achievement.
3. To provide qualified faculty to ensure that appropriate and applicable curriculum material and training are delivered to students.
4. To provide an educational environment that respects and accommodates a diversity of individual backgrounds, abilities, interests, and opinions.
5. To respond to the changing needs of the medical and IT communities we serve.
6. To provide placement assistance to facilitate students’ successful transition into their careers.
7. To encourage students to envision education as a life-long learning process.
8. To exercise honesty, integrity, and the highest ethics in every facet of the School’s operation.
|Anthem Institute Manhattan|
498 Seventh Avenue 17th Floor
New York, NY 10018
General information:(212) 659 2116
Financial aid office:(212) 659 2116
Admissions office:(212) 659 2116
Fax Number:(212) 659 2175University Homepage
Send Comments/Suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2000-2015. StudentsReview, All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or
adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the
contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.
All Universities in New York (NY), College Search, College Rankings