StudentsReview :: Boricua College - Comments and Student Experiences

Boricua College

Feb 12 2013Finance

Boricua College didnot prepare me at all

Starting Job: Delivery man Preparedness: F Reputation: F

The best thing about this school are the

Nov 01 2012Social Work
The best thing about this school are the facilitators but I feel lied to. The head of admissions said I would be taken care of. I was sexually harassed by the nasty Vice President Shivaji and I went for help to the President of the school but he did not want to hear me! I did not feel good there. The President of school hides the disgusting actions of this man for many years. I know this is not the first time that he has done this! Ladies beware!
Preparedness: F Reputation: F

I wouldn't recommend Boricua College to anyone they

May 16 2012History/Histories (art history/etc.)
I wouldn't recommend Boricua College to anyone they are a bunch of crooks, They refuse to listen I am currently three credits from graduating they refuse to allow me to take a independent class they want me to pay for the whole semester, That is there way of stealing from the system little do they know that I will be contacting the Dept of Education and and the federal pell and letting them know what they are doing. Please do your research on this school because they will lie just to get money from you.

Oakland Community College (MI) 1:negative