StudentsReview :: Berkeley College Westchester Campus - Comments and Student Experiences

ITT Technical Institute (San Diego) -- San Diego, CA
Cornell College -- Mount Vernon, IA
Princeton Theological Seminary -- Princeton, NJ

Berkeley College Westchester Campus

I sucks. Getting in is a breeze because

Aug 06 2013Business - Management and Administration
I sucks. Getting in is a breeze because they'll take anyone who's willing to pay for it. After you're in, you'll question why you're paying thousands of dollars for housing that's not worth it or how you didn't get enough loans to cover your balance. It's definitely a for-profit college and the students are the cash cows. It's rare that students even stay after their 4th quarter.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Collaboration/Competitive: C, Useful Schoolwork: F

I would not change attending to the school

Mar 18 2013Business - Management and Administration
I would not change attending to the school but I wish the school would take it an step further in challenging their students. I am a strong believer that doesn?t matter what school you go to as long as you take full advantage of what they are offering. The Professors were friendly and easily accessible. I believe they truly taught me how to communicate better and I was ready to face the real work life after graduation.
4th Year Male -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: F

Being at the White Plains campus of Berkeley

Mar 03 2013Business - Management and Administration
Being at the White Plains campus of Berkeley College for as long as I have, I have seen and experienced enough to honestly say that Berkeley has been a beneficial factor in not only my personal life but for the progression of my career. The classes have proven to be challenging enough to bring the best out of the students and each student receives the grade equivalent to the amount of work and effort they put forth. I strongly believe that your college experience is what you make it so if you actually get out and become active on campus, your experience will definitely be one to remember.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2014