StudentsReview :: Berkeley College Westchester Campus - Comments and Student Experiences

ITT Technical Institute (San Diego) -- San Diego, CA
Cornell College -- Mount Vernon, IA
Princeton Theological Seminary -- Princeton, NJ

Berkeley College Westchester Campus

The school does not challenge the students enough

Dec 21 2005Other
The school does not challenge the students enough. The course work is watered down and much easier than it should be. This may be because most of the students themselves do not apply themselves as they should, but I believe that Berkeley looks at it more as a business than as a school. They care more about money than they do about their students.However, the teachers are very good. They really care about the students and their success.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2006
Faculty Accessibility: A, Innovation: D-

College has definitely helped me to achieve success

Mar 29 2003Business - Management and Administration
College has definitely helped me to achieve success in the business world and then further my education. It gave me the start I needed to acquire good work habits.

Good work habits and the self-rewarding pride in oneself to succeed makes it possible to realize that you can do more than you think. Don't be discouraged by small disappointments; keep your goal with you always until you reach it!

Starting Job: Secretary Preparedness: - Reputation: -

This school sucks

Nov 17 2004Business - Management and Administration
This school sucks. Its a complete sham. Its a propreitary institution clothed in academia. Berkeley College couldn't care less if the students actually learn something or challenge themselves. All they put out are automatons and replicants that have no idea how unqualified they are for the work world. The best thing I could have done was transfer out before receiving my BBA. Had I done so, the only job for which I would be qualified would be as a glorified secretary. This school used to be a secretary school and that is all that they send into the workforce to this very day. Did I mention that I was the Valedictorian of my class?
Preparedness: F Reputation: F