StudentsReview :: Berkeley College Westchester Campus - Comments and Student Experiences

ITT Technical Institute (San Diego) -- San Diego, CA
Cornell College -- Mount Vernon, IA
Princeton Theological Seminary -- Princeton, NJ

Berkeley College Westchester Campus

Worst school ever

Mar 12 2009Finance
Worst school ever. *You need to pay money to get your transcript *A professor named Professor Shook gave me a B+ in her class b/c I laughed in her class, I complained to the head of department and nothing ever happened *The school has terrible communication. After I was accepted into the school, I kept getting calls from the school asking if I would like to attend Berkeley College *There isn't a cafeteria on campus and White Plains is very expensive *Maintenance is slow at response. My friends room had a broken toilet all weekend and no one did anything. *The Career Services cannot find an actual good job for anyone, unless you would like to be a secretary or an ordinary job in the mall. (expect nothing special) *It may look nice on the outside, but the worst school ever *I wasted a lot of money, learning absolutely nothing *Graduates cannot find jobs with their degree *Business near the school does not even know where the school is located at *None of the classes are challenging
1st Year Male -- Class 2011
Surrounding City: B, Education Quality: F

This so called "college" is a complete joke

Jul 18 2010Other
This so called "college" is a complete joke. I transferred to Berkeley after I left the University of Massachusetts after my mother passed away. Berkeley is quite convenient to my house so I just figured it would be a reasonable commute with a solid education. When I met with administration upon being accepted all my opinions of the college were positive. Everyone was friendly and really enthused about working and or attending Berkeley. It wasn't until I started attending Berkeley that I realized just the opposite. Those people whom introduced me to the college slowly disappeared and I was left with a college full of inadequate and unprofessional administrators, professors and deans. Although I lived only a few minutes away, I chose to dorm to get the full on college experience. That was by far the worst mistake. All appliances in the room were broken every other day so it seemed and the people I was assigned to live with were all lazy, mean and disrespectful people. Overall, this is a "fake" college where nothing good comes from attending.

The school is absolute turd

Nov 09 2009Finance
The school is absolute turd. Their degree will maybe get you a sales desk across the street at Macy*s. LOL. No seriously. The admissions department lied to my FACE about Financial Services as a major. When I applied, the website(http://picasaweb.google.com/kmartcart/UntitledAlbum?feat=directlink) told me they did and so did the admissions department. Little did I know, when I was picking out courses for my fourth quarter, my dean told me "we do not offer finance courses here at this campus and you have to go into the city to take finance courses" ... EPIC FAIL!! Oh yea.. forgot to mention, they only offer housing at two campuses and neither of them are in new york city. FAIL AGAIN! The school expected me to pay my own travel expenses and just suck at life b/c they have a huge campus that offered DORMING! and does not have finance as a major like they promised. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL...

Oh yea.. their career services department finds you GREAT JOBS! SIKE! They got me jobs at Urban Outfitters! woo hoo!, Bank Teller at JPMorgan! yay!! and secretarial jobs for various AWESOME COMPANIES.. but let me repeat... secretarial jobs that gets you no where! woooo, just the way how i want to live my life!... They however did offer me internships at UBS, Sallie Mae, and Morgan Stanley.. remember the word "offer".. b/c later they denied me of those internships b/c I DID NOT TAKE SOME SH*& A$$ COURSE!! wow... they screweed me over hardcore and I had to find my own internship with a financial planner about 45 minutes away.

Any who, if you want to work for me sometime in your life as a low life secretary, you should definitely go here. B/C IT IS AWESOME!!! And plus, I'll definitely hire you starting with minimum wage! b/c that's what your degree is worth to me. Thanks Berkeley College for your FAKE commercials!.. P.S. they hire actors for their commercials LOLLLLLLL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL... EPIC FAIL.

i'm not going to even edit what i've typed b/c of how pi$$ i am at how someone could make a school this $hitty. oh here's some good stuff. umm they have air condition and a private bathroom in their dormitories! although, you constantly have your stuff stolen each quarter by the cleaning crew. :) yay.. my friend a few of her most expensive dresses ... just a few (3+). << for those who has a berkeley degree and cannot count.

1st Year Male -- Class 2013