StudentsReview :: Berkeley College Westchester Campus - Comments and Student Experiences

ITT Technical Institute (San Diego) -- San Diego, CA
Cornell College -- Mount Vernon, IA
Princeton Theological Seminary -- Princeton, NJ

Berkeley College Westchester Campus

So far I have

Jun 24 2010Business - Management and Administration
So far I have had a positive experience at Berkeley College in Westchester. I am surprised by many of the negative comments on here about our school.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2012
Surrounding City: A-, Faculty Accessibility: B-

Being at the White Plains campus of Berkeley

Mar 03 2013Business - Management and Administration
Being at the White Plains campus of Berkeley College for as long as I have, I have seen and experienced enough to honestly say that Berkeley has been a beneficial factor in not only my personal life but for the progression of my career. The classes have proven to be challenging enough to bring the best out of the students and each student receives the grade equivalent to the amount of work and effort they put forth. I strongly believe that your college experience is what you make it so if you actually get out and become active on campus, your experience will definitely be one to remember.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2014