StudentsReview ™ :: Colgate University

Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague
Women's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, ThePatriotLeague

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... The academics are fantastic and the extracurriculars are well-represented and a whole lot of fun ...”

“... The generally upper-class suburban crowd didn’t have much to talk about beyond sports, SUVs and drinking ...”

“... The faculty are excellent and there is plenty of school spirit, especially at football and ice hockey games ...”

“... Colgate is a solid mix of challenging classes with outstanding professors, a majestic campus that is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen,...”

“... It is fun to follow the sports teams, and as some have noted before, football, soccer, and hockey are really fun but there is a bit of apathy on...”

“... Its participation in Division I sports makes it stand out from its peer institutions in almost every way ...”

“... The classes are really good, the profs are encouraging and helpful, there is always a sport to watch, a guest lecture to attend, or a way to vol...”

“... It has a good mix of good classes and fun sports, and though the village is small and remote, the social scene is decent, but admittedly not gre...”

“... It was important to me and my parents to find a school where I can play a varsity sport and still get a great education ...”

“... Colgate is a beautiful school, with great sports teams, activities, and people ...”

“... The school has many outstanding athletic facilities and one of the best hockey teams in the country ...”

“... I am also having a lot of fun here because there is always something to get involved in, from sports to volunteering to guest speakers to just s...”

“... The Division I sports are impressive for a school of Colgate's smaller size ...”

“... You will love the beautiful campus at Colgate, be thankful for the amazing professors at Colgate, and love the D-I sports here at Colgate ...”

“... Anyone focused on getting a great education, having the feeling of decent Division I sports, and social life while in the tranquil setting of up...”

“... Colgate has very challenging classes taught by helpful, accessible professors, great study abroad programs all over the world, countless clubs, ...”

“... And yes, the sports are fun to watch, too, even if we are the underdog year after year ...”

“... Colgate is like any small northeast school, but a bit bigger and with better sports ...”

“... When, I was a student- felt there was lack of choices in my field of study- took 2 semesters abroad- to study anthropology and sociology- Limited...”

“... SPORTS at Colgate gives you a refreshing breather, a chance to pregame with pals, paint your face maroon, and go down to Starr rink with a cou...”

“... PLAYING A FEMALE SPORT AT COLGATE IS HORRIBLE ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality