StudentsReview :: Fordham University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University

I have met three wonderful people at Fordham

Apr 30 2014Undecided
I have met three wonderful people at Fordham that have sincerely changed my life and I know they will continue to be a part of my life. Manhattan is also super accessible and Arthur Ave. (in the Bronx) can be really fun as well. I have also had some really wonderful teachers and the campus is beautiful. But despite those things, I have never despised an environment so much in my life. I have never met so many ignorant people. I hate to generalize, but I have met far too many racist and sexist individuals. I have far too many naive, stupid people at this school. I feel trapped here, there are far too many restrictions. The administration is also super punitive and do not give the students enough freedom. I HIGHLY recommend not coming here. I am leaving after the first year and I never expected to transfer schools.
Faculty Accessibility: A, Education Quality: F
Nov 10 2013Business - Management and Administration

terrible, unhelpful administration- seems like they want you to do poorly

2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: A, Scholastic Success: F

Anyone considering attending Fordham for graduate business n

May 30 2014Business - Management and Administration
Anyone considering attending Fordham for graduate business needs locked up until one's senses return. The F in Fordham stands for FRAUD, they lie, offer mediocrity in perpetuity and really don't care that they ripped you off. The reality is that the administration of the university steals your money, what you pay toward a good business education gets funnelled back for use at the undergrad campus in the Bronx. Your classmates are by and large chinese who got hoodwinked and cannot understand what is going on. Career Services is just a vague office with dumb people going thru the motions as no companies recruit. I went to a top undergrad university that is exceptional in all aspects and world renowned. Fordham is unheard of and they only market themselves internally to appease students and alumni. It is essentially run by incompetents who think they are fooling you but they just fool themselves. Any notion of this being a real university goes out the window fast, it is all about this fake Jesuit mumbo jumbo stuff, they are in my opinion mini Taliban like. Control is everything and anyone asking a question about what is going on is deemed an enemy of the state. Avoid this place like your life depends on it cause your mental health will. It is a moving facade with new masters degrees cropping up at will, it is simply a degree mill. Sad given it's wasted location !
Preparedness: C Reputation: F