StudentsReview :: Fordham University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University

Fordhan and the Jesuit

Sep 23 2014Economics
Fordhan and the Jesuit tradition taught me the skill of critical thinking. In my mind, my Fordham Jesuit education is the foundation for my business success and more importantly my personal sense of fulfillment.
Starting Job: Market Researcher Preparedness: B Reputation: B
Jun 05 2014Finance

Excellent university, top notch faculty and a beautiful campus.

1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: B

I don't get the Fordham bashing here

Oct 29 2014Computer Science
I don't get the Fordham bashing here. If you complain everyone is rude and arrogant, it means you have not looked past your dorm floor. The commuters especially are such an amazing group of people, I personally know all of them since i live 10 minutes off campus so I commute. Seriously, talk to us you don't have to be stuck with the jersey shore types. Campus is just stunning, one of the most gorgeous. The Bronx, its kind of bad but use common sense and you will be fine. Fordham is OVERPRICED, do not spend the full 40k. In general however until now they have been generous and for the money im paying I love Fordham. The Common Core is kind of shit but push through it, maybe you will even discover subjects you enjoy. Overall, I love Fordham and would recommend it.
1st Year Male -- Class 2018