StudentsReview ™ :: Hofstra University

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... The Sports Teams and Greeks are given amazing flexibility and are seldom even held accountable for breaking rules and for acts of vandalism and v...”

“... All your typical snotty Long Island bitches and their male equivalents, sporting Gucci, Prada, Louis Vitton and whatnot ...”

“... i expected a sick party school and fun division 1 sports ...”

“... The sports here are just as bad as social life ...”

“... Nobody cares about the sports teams ...”

“... Theirs a lot of clubs and sports teams you can join that are intramurals (i ...”

“... There are hundreds of clubs, over a dozen fraternities,sororities, sports, intramurals, trips, free programs, nassau collesium is right next door...”

“... People do not go to the sports games that much with the exception of basketball and a few other sports ...”

“... Sunday is football, everyone watches an NFL team here and its a big deal ...”

“... ALso, there isn't a lot of school spirit for sporting events, but thats starting to increase little by little ...”

“... Freshmen housing is strict and the towers conditions suck, so the only good on-campus housing is C Square (no freshmen there unless you play a sp...”

“... I also tried intramural sports, and people would either drop out halfway through the seasons and/or bail out of games at the very last minute ...”

“... From your typical academic clubs to club sports to performance clubs to things like Humans vs Zombies and quidditch, everyone will be able to fin...”

“... Whether you join your residence hall "Hall Council", a club, a sport, get an on campus job, or any other extra curricular activity on campus, it...”

“... I tried playing intramural sports ...”

“... There's a large gym for weightlifting, running and sports, as also an athletics center to watch school sports ...”

“... The tuition is expensive AVERAGE SCHOLARSHIP FOR NON ATHLETES IS AROUND $12,000 A YEAR, TUITION IS CLOSE TO $50,000 IF YOU LIVE ON CAMPUS A...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality