StudentsReview :: The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing - Comments and Student Experiences

The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing

May 29 2012Nursing

LICHSON provided me with a solid foundation of practical skills and critical thinking. I only went up from there and quickly.

Starting Job: Charge Nurse Preparedness: A+ Reputation: C

My experience at LICHSON

Mar 10 2012Nursing
My experience at LICHSON was the best I could have asked for. Professionally it helped me out greatly. I think I am excellent at what I do now because of the basic foundation I received there. I made some very good friends at LICHSON as well and they still remain my friends almost 20 years later.
Starting Job: staff nurse Preparedness: B+ Reputation: F

I am frankly surprised at the negative comments

Feb 05 2012Nursing
I am frankly surprised at the negative comments read. I graduated with a 3.75 GPA approx., 28 yrs ago from LICHSON.

I have had the most rewarding experiences in serving. I was well prepared in critical thinking. What ever happened to cause the school that's more than 126yrs old could be rectified. Maybe some alumni could start fund raising to assist in buying computers and maybe some of my brilliant collegues would return to lead and teach. Lets jave a reunion for the Class of 1984!

2nd Year Female -- Class 1984