StudentsReview :: The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing - Comments and Student Experiences

The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing

I graduated in 1999

Jan 27 2012Nursing
I graduated in 1999. I am sorry to read about how bad the school has become. When I was there the faculty and th eoffice staff were friendly, helpful and organized. As many others have written, I felt very well prepared to work in nursing, and I believe some of the reason for this is the faculty at that time. I only hope that in the near future, LICHSON will once again be a school students can be proud to attend.
2nd Year Female -- Class 1999
Education Quality: A, Useful Schoolwork: F

I only wonder how

May 19 2010Nursing
I only wonder how Education Division and NLN allow such a terrible school to exist. Not one standard is met, totally negative experience and horrible staff and faculty.

I am frankly surprised at the negative comments

Feb 05 2012Nursing
I am frankly surprised at the negative comments read. I graduated with a 3.75 GPA approx., 28 yrs ago from LICHSON.

I have had the most rewarding experiences in serving. I was well prepared in critical thinking. What ever happened to cause the school that's more than 126yrs old could be rectified. Maybe some alumni could start fund raising to assist in buying computers and maybe some of my brilliant collegues would return to lead and teach. Lets jave a reunion for the Class of 1984!

2nd Year Female -- Class 1984