StudentsReview :: The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing - Comments and Student Experiences

The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing

The students are great,

Oct 17 2005Nursing
The students are great, I had one or 2 great professors the rest are adjuncts and their horrible! I would not go to this school again its very unorganized and help is very very hard to find. Better off with St. vincents in Staten island
1st Year Male -- Class 2007
Surrounding City: A+, University Resource Use: F

LICHSON was very focused on student achievement and

Aug 18 2005Nursing
LICHSON was very focused on student achievement and its course curriculum. It was a very supportive environment. Upon graduating and getting my first job, I was more prepared than most of my 4-year counterparts to begin my nursing career. My class was very tight-knit and supportive on one another.
2nd Year Female -- Class 1994
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: C+

My experience at LICHSON was a good one

Jun 14 2007Nursing
My experience at LICHSON was a good one. Those students who applied themselves did well. The majority of us worked while attending school, many had families as well and managed to keep up with our classwork. The professors were both approachable and knowledgeable, the students willing to form study groups when needed. Everyone is treated like and expected to behave as an adult~ there is no hand-holding at LICHSON.
Starting Job: Staff Nurse,PICU Preparedness: A+ Reputation: B