StudentsReview :: The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing - Comments and Student Experiences

The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing

Feb 21 2009Nursing

Faculty corruption is present.

LICHSON was very focused on student achievement and

Aug 18 2005Nursing
LICHSON was very focused on student achievement and its course curriculum. It was a very supportive environment. Upon graduating and getting my first job, I was more prepared than most of my 4-year counterparts to begin my nursing career. My class was very tight-knit and supportive on one another.
2nd Year Female -- Class 1994
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: C+

I graduated last year

Aug 07 2008Nursing
I graduated last year. This was the last year that there were positive things to say about this school. All I heard this year is how horrible they were to these seniors. Lying, not having adequate labs, choosing favorite students, unfair exams, etc. It's a shame. This was a good school. All nursing schools suck as far as the amount of stress. There isn't one school where you aren't going to feel the heat. But at least there was a cohesiveness that is no longer there. Too bad. On a side note, I've heard St. Vincent's in S.I. is worse. Really mean and will kick you out in a heartbeat.
Preparedness: B Reputation: F