StudentsReview :: Medaille College - Comments and Student Experiences

Medaille College

STUDY GROUPS suck and it should not be

May 24 2011Business - Management and Administration
STUDY GROUPS suck and it should not be mandatory that you have to work in groups. Personalities clash and sometimes meeting with your group is difficult we are all so busy. This should be reconsidered. Group work should not be weighed so heavily because ultimately we are paying for our OWN eduation and not someone elsess.

I wish I was not so close to

May 24 2011Criminal
I wish I was not so close to graduating or else I would transfer. A lot of faculty members are nice but quite a few are very stuck up and rude especially in admissions the secretaries extremely rude. If you get the chance to choose between Medaille and any other college I highly recommend NOT choosing medaille and go somewhere else!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2013
Campus Maintenance: A+, Education Quality: F

I fully regret going to Medaille and feel

Jul 11 2011Psychology
I fully regret going to Medaille and feel like I wasted a lot of money going to this college. I have gone to Medaille for four years and have had ONE teacher who is amazing, challenges you, and repects you. Administration is horrible, never helpful, and completely rude. I even seeked help from the Dean of my department once, because my advisor would not help me, and the Dean even told me he wouldn't help cause it wasn't of his concern. This school cares about the money, not students succeeding in life after college.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2011