StudentsReview :: Mildred Elley School - Albany - Comments and Student Experiences

Mildred Elley School - Albany

I was a student at who did ElieAverageNursing
I was a student at who did Elie and graduated with my medical assistant back in 2009 it was not a good experience at that time however I went back to get my LPN and my experience now is even worse it's terrible this place is very racist I can't stand it how race this they are whenever I would go to my Department of chair she says that I have an attitude problem which I don't she does you would take problems all the way to the Dean or even the president for the school and they wouldn't even do anything about it and I think that's all because I'm black. This School needs to be shut down I really don't know how it's still up and running what all these complains and how terrible this school is. 80% of the instructors there does not know what they're doing they cannot teach you anything and will not teach you anything that will help you passed your boards you're going to be doing all of this stuff by yourself you're just wasting your time money to go to this school. You might as well go to a Kindergarten class because that's how they make you feel at Mildred elley as if you are a child. If you're attending a school and your instructor is not giving you are teaching you what you need to know and you are failing test is quiz that shows you that the school is terrible the instructor is terrible and they're not doing anything to correct their mistakes this school needs to be shut down. This school is all about money that's all they care about they don't care if you're getting a proper education that you need to pass your boards and to be a good nurse they don't care they would rather you stick with an instructor that you're having problems with so they can get paid. I will not stop until the school gets looked at by the bigger heads wherever or whatever I need to speak to I need to go to I will do those measures because this place is terrible. I have bad anxiety and depression and since I've been attending Mildred elley it's gotten worse I've been going more to doctors all that stuff all because of Mildred elley this school is making me so suicidal I can hardly take it this needs to stop before things get worse then what it is right now I don't need to kill myself because of Mildred elley I have a family 3 kids a husband to go home to I need to live and be happy and Mildred elley isn't making that happen I am so over this school I have two months left and I can't wait for it to be done. Again students please don't waste your time going to Mildred elley if you're looking to become a nurse or any programs that they cover please Choose Wisely do not I repeat do not go to Mildred elley they are the worst school in America worst school in America pay your money and go somewhere else research somewhere else do not go to Mildred elley.
1st Year Female -- Class 2019
I am in the LPN class at MildredNot so bright
I am in the LPN class at Mildred Elley Campus in Albany. My first three weeks i was sitting in the same sit for some reason reason one female student decided to sit where i was for the past three weeks i asked her to move and she did the week came five caucasion kids started with me remind you i am a black student so i went report it and the staff make it seem like i am the one who stared the problem with the kids even do i told them when we started i move for two of the caucasion kids because i did not wanted trouble the make me feel like i was nobody to them. the teacher find out the next day he turn around and said we are not assigned to any sit i was passing his class and now i am failing his class. The people there to me is racist toward black. they mostly help their kind which is caucasion and to hell with other people.
1st Year Female -- Class 1920
Where is all ofBrightNursing
Where is all of the negative but very true comments about the nursing program. It seems like it was taken down because M.E. doesn't want a bad rep. Please if you are thinking about going to nursing school PLEASE don't go here!!!!!! Believe me you will regret it if you do.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014