StudentsReview ™ :: Marist College

Quinnipiac University -- Hamden, CT
Fairfield University -- Fairfield, CT

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Summer

18 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, MetroAtlanticAthletic
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, MetroAtlanticAthletic
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, MetroAtlanticAthletic
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, MetroAtlanticAthletic
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, MetroAtlanticAthletic
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
MRC Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... And the meetings were no earlier than 9:15 PM, even intramural sports (very inconvenient) ...”

“... Bars are generally the norm over house parties, but there are 5 fraternities that have parties, and a good deal of the clubs and sports host op...”

“... Of course most have a good amount of money, but lots of kids get scholarships for sports or academics or join the ROTC ...”

“... Pros: Cheap Decent education Extra Curriculars are AWESOME Great Sports (and you can walk on too, if you are decent) Quick train to NYC...”

“... People are friendly and there are a lot of extracurriculars/ opportunities for students, such as trips to NYC ...”

“... Everyone can find something to do to fit in in terms of clubs and sports ...”

“... The school spirit is also very high, evident by the packed houses at our sometimes "struggling" men's basketball games and standing room only cro...”

“... There is a lot of a activities to do whether you're participating in the Division 1 athletics that Marist offers, or you're doing one of the many...”

“... Marist strongly encourages student participation in clubs and sports, ranging from intramural sports to our division 1 varsity teams ...”

“... However, it is big enough to always be meeting new people, and have sports teams and clubs ...”

“... Go to sporting events, do your schoolwork, and go out with friends on the weekends ...”

“... I also love the great opportunities that are offered to students of all ages, such as studying abroad, playing a sport, or even being on the radi...”

“... School spirit is amazing everyone loves going to the girls basketball games and there is always something going on on campus ...”

“... a couple sports teams ...”

“... It is easy to become involved in intramural sports and clubs ...”

“... There are lots of intramural sports and clubs that are easy to get involved in ...”

“... You can see shows for $25 (ticket and transportation) ...”

“... Great school: perfect size, beautiful campus, diversity - not just one "type", challenging academics, attractive people, sports, night life, nyc w...”

“... All in all, Marist is a decent place with a crappy football team for those of you concerned with spirit ...”

“... If it is at a sporting event, academic event or time of need we come together and we are filled with so much togetherness ...”

“... There are always fun things like movies, meetings, free massages before midterms and finals, trips to the city to see plays and baseball games e...”

“... Nightlife/Parties - In the beginning of the year, there were a lot of sports house parties & frat parties, but as the semester went on, there...”

“... How, after joining a club or a sports team, you have an instant group of close friends ...”

“... Also, a lot of sports teams throw huge parties ...”

“... As far as spors go, the only thing the school has going for it is basketball ...”

“... I enjoy Marist College, I wish they provided more degrees of study, such as nursing, and I feel as though I would have more fun if our school was ...”

“... If you are into sports, there is a sporting event every weekend ...”

“... Sports are not huge, but if you attend the games and matches it is a lot of fun ...”

“... Also, the core communications classes suck, but once you get into your concentration (PR, sports comm, etc) they get better ...”

“... All our teams are awful, except for girls basketball ...”

“... *Varisty sports here are interesting ...”

“... As far as nightlife goes, if you aren't on a sports team or friends with a sports team and don't have a fake ID, there isn't much to do ...”

“... Hardly anyone goes to the basketball games (basketball is probably the "biggest" sport on campus) ((Plus, the weather is always so rainy and col...”

“... I am currently a tour guide at Marist College, I also played on the baseball team ...”

“... Priority points are your average grades for the 1st semester of freshmen year and clubs or intramural sports you join ...”

Similar Schools: