StudentsReview :: Mohawk Valley Community College Utica Branch - Comments and Student Experiences

Mohawk Valley Community College Utica Branch

Aug 18 2011Accounting

mohawk valley community college is a conn-artist & their money hungry !!!!

MVCC is a two year community college

Aug 01 2011Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
MVCC is a two year community college. I found out the hard way that their so called "accredidation" is worthless and that 4 year schools that you want to continue with don't accept most of their credits. As a result, I am entering Drexel University as barely a sophomore and not a junior as you would expect upon graduating from a community college. This has cost me thousands to catch up in summer school and an entire year out of my life. BEWARE!!!
Preparedness: F Reputation: F

Most of the staff I asked help from

Nov 01 2012Undecided
Most of the staff I asked help from would not even give me the time of day. My math teacher is really rude to certain students. If she does not like you by the end of the first week she will treat you like crap and make it unbearable to show up to class. I did run into some helpful and nice people. They went out of their way to help me after I made some huge mistakes on some paperwork. But the rude people far outweigh the nice. They screwed up my welcome package and sent it to the wrong address. When we went to correct it they had the right address on the computer but still managed to screw it up. Halfway through the semester they sent out a letter about medical records and again sent it to the wrong address again. Then they have the nerve to blame me for their mistakes. I'm so glad that I'm leaving soon. It was a huge mistake to go here.
1st Year Male -- Class 2014