StudentsReview :: Orange County Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Orange County Community College

May 23 2013Other

The people working in the financial aid and admissions offices are incompetent.

1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Collaboration/Competitive: B, Faculty Accessibility: F

Students are just a

Jun 09 2014Perfomance Arts
Students are just a dollar sign, and they really don't care about you - in my experience. The only bright side to attending OCCC is all of the friends I've made and the extra-curricular activities.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Innovation: A+, Individual Value: F

I have spent 2 1/2 years of my

Mar 07 2013Unknown
I have spent 2 1/2 years of my life at OCCC. Faculty is horrible. At one point I was trying so desperately to get financial aid and the woman running the office tried selling me Mary Kay. Who does that?? VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. The school is horribly run. One councilor could tell you one thing and the other could tell you something completely different. So I would advise anybody looking to attend this school to be very cautious before spending money on classes. THE SCHOOL ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY. I will never in a million years go back IF YOU PAID ME. Many can vouch for this.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2017