StudentsReview :: Saint Thomas Aquinas College - Comments and Student Experiences

Saint Thomas Aquinas College

I am currently a freshman at St.AverageBusiness - Management and Administration
I am currently a freshman at St. Thomas Aquinas College and I have to say that this is the worst college. I made a terrible choice to come here and if I can go back I would of made a different decision. There is absolutely nothing to do both on campus and off. If you're expecting a night life or drinking of any sorts there is none. The RA's and campus safety check your dorms every night and I'm not exaggerating when I say this, it's every night. Try to do other on campus activities but when I went to the meetings I was the only one there. Half of my grade commutes and the other half goes home on weekends so there's literally nothing to do. The only kids who are here are the ones who cant go home. The school itself and the teaching staff it's OK but nothing too special I get the impression that they don't want to be here. The RA's arer way too strict and I'm currently getting fined $200 just because I have posters on my wall. I look at this school is a prison not a College. The bottom line is DON'T COME HERE.
1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Collaboration/Competitive: B+, Social Life: F
Worst College ever! Students are ignorant and close-minded;Accounting
Worst College ever! Students are ignorant and close-minded; has the mentality of high school freshmen. Cliques are a huge factor on this campus, especially if you dorm. Faculty is okay, nothing to rave about. Some of them are great at what they do, whereas, others are not. The only thing STAC really cares about is the money.
Unless you are having the majority of yourQuite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
Unless you are having the majority of your school paid for, do not waste your time here. I'm an athlete and had a scholarship, or I would have transferred a long time ago. The administrators are arrogant and self-righteous, and treat every student like criminals. RA's will come to your room every night to check on you, and security will come in your room whenever they feel like it. My shower, front door, and lights in my room haven't worked all year, yet they will charge you if there is any damage to your room. The food is terrible, and they serve the same thing almost everyday. None of the money spent goes into the school, and simple damages haven't been repaired since I've been here. If you want to constantly be harassed by security, live in cramped dorms, have your privacy completely invaded, eat terrible food, and take pointless classes, then this is the school for you. If you have the opportunity to go somewhere else tho, take it.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2013