StudentsReview ™ :: Siena College - Comments and Student Experiences

Fairfield University -- Fairfield, CT

Siena College

One important comment to

Aug 23 2011Computer Science
One important comment to all you computer science majors, don't take a class with Dr. Mary Anne Egan. She is a horrible teacher and has a worse personality.

I hated Catholicism and

Jul 25 2011English
I hated Catholicism and this place especially. My parents were religious fools, like so many of their generation. If they want to be losers, let them be, but it's not for me.

Siena College has perfectly prepared me for the

May 11 2011Business - Management and Administration
Siena College has perfectly prepared me for the management tasks that I am now facing in the workforce. This is kind of preparation goes well beyond the academic training. Siena truly forms leaders who have the character to accomplish outstanding achievements.

Since I am currently conducting graduate studies at a top business school in Europe, I can say that Siena prepares its students exceptionally well. Graduates from most other colleges are most definitely not as well prepared. I should also highlight that Siena offers a very warm environment in which students have the best conditions to study and grow personally at a level that would not be possible without the unique Siena atmosphere. I would say that Siena deserves and will eventually achieve a position among the 25 top-ranked colleges in the United States.

Starting Job: Management Consultant Preparedness: A+ Reputation: B+