StudentsReview :: Morrisville State College - Comments and Student Experiences

Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA
Saint John Vianney College Seminary -- Miami, FL
Berkeley College New York City Campus -- New York, NY

Morrisville State College

For one, my major is not even listed.Quite BrightKinesiology
For one, my major is not even listed. I graduated with a degree in Health Related Studies... aka a degree to get me transfered on to my next school. I grew up here it is a nice area; however, to the gay population people here are very closeminded. The percentage for kids from the city is so high compared to those who are from the country. Some didn't even know what Morrisville was nor that we get snow. I love the sports teams it was my favorite pass time. Few of the prof. were very run due to the fact that they had tenure and because of that they could let students fail and not give two craps. It was actually one prof; however, i already rated gim on rate my professor. The campus is beautiful. I loved the school itself. The other professors were amazing. Just know when you come here bring a coat for the damn winter and snow, know that the closest real grocery store (besides the local small one) is about 10min away and walmart is about 20. There are weekly buses to these places however. I loved Morrisville and I still miss it to this day. I just wish they had something for me to take my 4 year with.
more→Mar 01 2015
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: D+
Great School if you are in the InformationBrightSchool of Information
Great School if you are in the Information Technology program. Students have gone to work at homeland security and Giorgio Armani. The IT faculty are exceptional, and the few gen ed faculty I have had have been great. Besides that, the social life is horrible, and honestly, unless you are doing IT (and if you look up other SUNY schools with worthwhile IT degrees), you really have to go to Morrisville. I am making great friends with my classmates who are extremely helpful, I am learning so much, the atmosphere is laid back and calm, but at the same time, the city kids run the place. They are friendly, but, on the bright side, you are in the middle of New York and can go to other parts to have fun. So, do not go here if you want to have fun, if you want a great education, this is the place to be.
more→Jun 21 2014
1st Year Male -- Class 2015
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Surrounding City: D
Lets start with the Faculty, they put onaQuite BrightMechanical Engineering
Lets start with the Faculty, they put ona good show when you first arrive but most professors are self absorbed and dont care. The Math department is the Biggest joke I've ever seen, teachers are unenthusiastic and could care less about their work. The social aspect is terrible, in the sense that their is nothing to do. the surrounding town of Morrisville is empty and the Parties are as lame as they come. And if you wanna find a Nice white girl .... GOOD LUCK!
more→Feb 19 2014