StudentsReview ™ :: The State University of New York College Buffalo - Comments and Student Experiences

State University of New York/Binghamton -- Binghamton, NY
State University of New York College at Geneseo -- Geneseo, NY
Albany State University -- Albany, GA

The State University of New York College Buffalo

Buffalo State is an utter disappointment

Aug 26 2013Other
Buffalo State is an utter disappointment. A small private liberal arts college is better than this place. The hospitality administration program is a waste of time and you will be promised to get a job in management, but you will have to start out making $8.00 an hour before you move up in any company. The faculty plays favorites. Some professors grade fairly while others are hard nosed even if you complete all the work assigned. This major stinks.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2009
Friendliness: B, Education Quality: F

I was on a bus full of incoming

Apr 23 2013Undecided
I was on a bus full of incoming freshmen students and I have never felt so much racial hatred in my life. They would not speak to me, allow me to sit with them, and constantly gave me dirty looks. This school prides themselves on diversity and I felt nothing of that sort on the bus. The bus was full of ignorant people who did NOTHING to try to get to know me, but judged me on my race. I will NOT be attending this school because of this experience. I refuse to waste thousands of dollars to go to this mediocre school full of racist and prejudicial freshmen students. Diversity is not what you will find at this institution. The campus is very nice, but these type of people will ruin the experience. I cannot even express fully my disgust for the people on that bus. The adult on the trip also did not do anything, however, I will forgive his obliviousness because I did not actually complain to him. I was too afraid of getting more hate than I was already receiving.

1.I a senior and

Apr 25 2012Unknown
1.I a senior and I just want to see if anyone can comment on this and 2.WHY DO PEOPLE CONFUSE UB FOR BUFFALO STATE and vice Versa!? If you are talking about Buffalo state say BUff State not UB.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016