StudentsReview ™ :: Syracuse University

17 Sports Listed
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
   Division I, Independent
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
   Division I, Independent
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigEast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
SU Sports News New!

STAFF: Men's soccer ends 7-game losing streak with win over Rutgers
Frustration mounts in Syracuse's winless weekend
[rowing] Despite loss, Williams paces Syracuse offensively with career day
[football] DIAMOND: Turnovers mask Syracuse's clear improvement
[sport] Costas, panel weigh role of citizen journalists
[football] Finishing touches put on building
[football] 1 OF THE GUYS: Fitzgerald leads NU with combination of youth and experience
[hockey] Freshman Kee adjusts to life in U.S., thrives as Orange back
Young core creates improved chemistry, results for Orange
[track] Staff: Track and field heads to Princeton for IC4A and ECAC
[softball] SU seniors on softball team hope for playoff run to cement legacy
[football] Schonbrun: Hack reflects on games that raised him
[football] Paulus meets with Marrone
[cross country] Hit the open road: Students recount their summer roadtrip experiences
[track] Keg tracking law proposed to curb underage and binge drinking
[lax] Spring game showcases new team, inconsistent Nassib
Syracuse tennis' season ends after 1-2 stretch in Big East tournament
[rowing] It was all set up for the Syracuse men's and women's rowing teams. Before their races, the Orange honored 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist Anna Goodale, who graduated from SU in 2005, and dedicated a new shell to the 1978 IRA champions.
[lax] Relaxed SU lacrosse team opens door for Albany in 2nd half
[track] Upperclassmen setting pace for younger runners as Syracuse track and field heads to Larry Ellis Invitational

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... and sports ...”

“... The students are all nauseatingly materialistic and basically will not talk to you unless you are sporting heels and the latest, most expensive C...”

“... However, if you like snow in your shoes, wasting your parents money, conversations about beer or sports, come on over ...”

“... Sports are huge here, but a lot of fun ...”

“... Sports teams are really big ...”

“... A huge population dislikes this school and the only school spirit is for their sports teams ...”

“... Twenty years ago or even ten years ago, Syracuse was well respected and known for its rich traditions, competitive academics, competitive sports...”

“... All of what I heard from the school were positive things, academics were great, sports were great, the overall campus was great, and the weather ...”

“... 4) Sporting Events- Football games are alright, but basketball games are not-surprisingly amazing ...”

“... They only care about their sports and baby the players even though the players waste money that could go to more needed students ...”

“... after the whole sex scandal with the assistant basketball coach it is indicative of this school, someone already posted thats the SU way they don...”

“... This school needs to respect people who cant afford school and not give money to students who are only their to become a pro-sports player ...”

“... Oh also, enjoy watching your tuition money go towards sports and Carrier Dome maintenance as all your peers get robbed for their North Face Jacke...”

“... Everyone sports 'SU' gear on campus, so school spirit is alive and well ...”

“... Of course, having the National Champion Orangemen to root for is a fantastic bonus and SU leads the country in basketball attendance ...”

“... The speakers and the extracurriculars truly offer something for everyone ...”

“... su is only good to you if you play a sport or yooure a fragget ...”

“... I am getting a great education, have good friends and a very active social life, am involved with extracurriculars, and I feel that I am being p...”

“... If you love D1 football/basketball then you will be in heaven, no collegiate venue beats the Carrier Dome ...”

“... Theres a zoo, MOST, clubs, baseball hall of fame, etc ...”

“... It has everything: nationally-known sports teams, frats and sororities, every possible major you can think of, beautiful buildings and grounds, g...”

“... I've recently picked up the sport of snowboarding and love it tremendously ...”

“... No the surrounding city isn't much fun but who cares about that when there is so much to do on campus such as football, basketball games, many cl...”

“... If you don't drink there's movie nights, comdedy nights, and sports game, especially SU basketball ...”

“... Students definitely immerse themselves in either joininga sport or becoming sports fans ...”

“... I havent had the time to explore the Syracuse too much because my transportation is limited ...”

“... Sports: Okay, you really don't have to love sports if you want to go here ...”

“... Great school, people, and sports but with the current economy and job market, I think I could have went to a similar school with a much lower tui...”

“... Sporting events are very fun and a big deal on campus ...”

“... We are big on sports, we are big on research, we are big on scholarship, we are big on success ...”

“... It's a pretty big school and you're not going to make friends unless you join clubs/extracurriculars ...”

“... Some sports teams tend to have a tight-knit group, and some majors (anything art or drama related) tend to also be very close ...”

“... Sports are huge, but again you don't have to be involved ...”

“... There's a good amount of SU pride, mostly in basketball ...”

“... If I had to sum up SU in two words, I'd say GREEK and SPORTS ...”

“... This university sucks, football blows and its cold up here in hell, work is hard and no one cares if your sruggling ...”

“... The thing that keeps me from transferring is the extracurriculars ...”

“... You have to search to find a conversation that contains more meaning and content than Thurday night's bar plans or Sunday's football game ...”

“... I'm not into athletics, so i never went to a single sporting event ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality