. Mission Statement
The Spanish-American Institute's mission is to provide effective skills training to individuals seeking entry-level office employment.
Philosophy - The Institute' serves a largely foreign-born population which faces a double challenge:
• to acquire entry-level office skills in keyboarding, accounting, computer operation and
• to improve English language ability.
The Institute believes that students who can anticipate progress on both fronts from the start of classes are more likely to begin and to successfully complete training. Courses and programs at the Spanish-American Institute permit an individual to pursue these two goals simultaneously.
Objectives -The Institute implements this philosophy through:
• the establishment and maintenance of an effective faculty
• the development of business, computer, and language courses and programs
• the integration of a varied English as a Second Language course sequence
Spanish American Institute
Times Square, 215 West 43 Street, Second Floor
New York, NY 10036-3913
General information:(212) 840 7111
Financial aid office:(212) 840 7111 Admissions office:(212) 840 7111 Fax Number:(212) 719 5922
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or
adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the
contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.